- EECS 12: Introduction to Programming
- Instructor: Mark E. Phair. (mphair [-at-] gmail.com)
- Lecture:  MW 9-11:50 ECT 123
- Instruction: June 26th - July 31 2006 (Summer Session I)
- Final: August 2nd 2006
- Website: http://www.markephair.com/courses/eecs12/
Students will be able to:
- Express data of multiple types (numbers, strings, lists) in Python
- Write expressions and functions as Python statements.
- Use control flow constructs to combine multiple statements into a larger
- Test and debug programs with I/O constructs.
||Late/Missed Assignment/Quiz/Test Policy
|Final||30%||Late assignments will be accepted at a penalty of 20% compounded
daily; an assignment that would have been 5/10 will be 4/10 if one day
late, 3.2 if two days late, 2.56 if three days late, etc. Missed quizzes
may not be made up. Missed exams may be made up under only very
exceptional circumstances; if you are going to miss, please notify the
instructor as soon as is possible.
||Add Drop Policy
|Pop quizzes will be given in lecture.
- Last day to enroll: July 7
- Last day to drop: July 21
|Cheating will not be tolerated and will be punished to
the fullest possible extent. Talking to your peers about concepts is
encouraged. You MUST NOT, however, look at someone
else's program or allow them to look at yours. Please see